Monday, January 23, 2012

Update

Alright, so I'm like 3 or 4 blog posts behind right now so I'm gonna just summarize what's been going on the past week and I'll put up the formal blog posts once I'm done being a perfectionist over my photos. Last Monday we took a bus to the nearby town of Bagnaia, where huge bonfires and live music took place. Tuesday-Thursday was dedicated to school. Friday consisted of more exploring Viterbo (there are more side streets and back alleys than you can imagine). Saturday was Vatican Day, which was mind-numbingly beautiful and I took some 300 photos that day. Yesterday was an easy day, going to the park and our weekly family dinner, which the girls absolutely rocked at. I swear those stuffed artichokes were made by angels.

So have a little patience and trust me, you won't be disappointed with the photos. =)

1 comment:

  1. Too busy partying at the bonfire? With all that food? :-)

    ReplyDelete